PPT || Safety
Our products have been tested by independent, governing safety institutions to ensure they meet the requirements of North America various safety standards. We make sure that we go above and beyond to abide by these necessary requirements, so that you can focus more on your teething little needs and worry less about unsafe product.
- Our products are US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Small Parts, & Abuse tests compliant. All products are tested and compliant before being put into production.
- Pretty Please Teethers ® contain small parts and when damaged can cause a potential choking hazard.
- Teethers and Clips are made with secure knots. Inspect teethers and teething accessories before every use.
- Give your teether a small tug each time before use to ensure it is secure.
- Adult supervision is needed while products are in use.
- Discard item at first sign of wear or damage.
- For sanitary reasons, it is recommended to replace all baby products every 3-6 months.
Pretty Please Teethers ® is not responsible for improper use of any products.